HOME - arts humanities - automotive - business - Forex Trading Software - NEWS FOREX - news media - shopping - sports - Technology
| 0 التعليقات ]

J.K. Rowling, the world’s richest author, told talk-show host Oprah Winfrey that she “could definitely” write more books in the Harry Potter series.
J.K. Rowling

The characters from the books “are still in my head,” she told Winfrey in an appearance broadcast Oct. 1, according to the show’s website.
“I’m not going to say I won’t,” Rowling said. “I loved writing it. So I feel I am done, but you never know.”

The seventh and final book in the series,“Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows,” was released in July 2007, 10 years after the first one. The publisher, Bloomsbury Publishing Plc, will release a redesigned series in November to coincide with the movie, “Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part One.”
To contact the reporter on this story: Bryan Keogh in London at bkeogh4@bloomberg.net
To contact the editor responsible for this story: Paul Armstrong at parmstrong10@bloomberg.net
http://jodnet.blogspot.com 

0 التعليقات

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails